Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween fun!

Chillin like villains (or I mean super heroes) at the Trunk or Treat in the bat cave:)
So - I finally got all the winter stuff organized and in the boys' closet and found some AWESOME costumes I forgot about (thanks mom, she got them for us) - they had so much fun dressing up!

Gabe and Kent doing their 'action shot'


Toys R Us did a Halloween party and the boys got some sweet trick or treat bags for FREE - hooray!

Painting pumpkins - my poor children are deprived I NEVER carve pumpkins...way too much work for lazy old me:)
Another sweet costume found in the closet - Kent makes a perfect lawn gnome - I was seriously laughing so hard:)

Enjoying the Syracuse annual Pumpkin walk - so fun and 1,000s of super cool pumpkins!

Grandpa and Grandma took all the grandkids to boo at the zoo in Logan - such fun! (all the kids got their hair colored at one of the booths)

SUPER fun lunch my mom and dad did for the kids for Halloween....yummy:)

1 comment:

lemon twigs said...

That lawn gnome KILLS me!!! SO cute (o: I LOVE Gabe's golfer outfit too!