Thursday, November 18, 2010

Homemade Christmas

Some of the puppets I made....they are a little special:)
Before picture of headboard - Gabe doesn't need one - right?????

So this year (with some inspiration from my neighbor and the use of her garage and husband to cut wood for me:) I am trying to make everything for Christmas this year for my kiddos:) Here is the puppet theatre I built from an old headboard (found idea here infarrantlycreative.net) ....I sewed the bag things on the back too and made all the puppets (all 13 of them:) This theatre is FAR from perfect but I think the kids will like it (hopefully) This has been so fun - many posts to follow I've got alot of projects in the making!

3 comments:

Camie Walworth said...

so stinking cute!!

lemon twigs said...

SOOO cute! You should be so proud! I love the puppets too. You are amazing! The boys are going to LOVE it all!

Sharla said...

Wow! Your boys are going to love those. You are so stinkin' talented!