Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lucky, lucky, lucky!

Fun visit with great grandpa and grandma Wick - so fun! Best part was having root beer floats:)




Perfect!


Great grandma Bartholomew


So...I turned THIRTY! I was feeling very sad about this but then something amazing happened - I had a FABULOUS birthday! On friday my friends threw me a surprise get together (thanks Nichol) sorry no photos - but it was so great to see everyone again! Then on Saturday my family threw me a surprise party - I had NOOOO idea...so fun this is a pictionary game they played all the things to draw were all about me - so funny:) This is my nephew Matthew drawing - he rocked at the game:)



Pinning the hat on Angela's huge head - so much fun! It is official I am the LUCKIEST thirty year old in the whole entire world! Thanks everybody for reminding me of just how blessed and loved I am!

3 comments:

Bettridge Family said...

Yes you are lucky! Happy birthday. I'm glad you are turning 30 before me!!

lemon twigs said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you had such a great birthday (o:

Claire said...

Happy Birthday!! I was thinking of you on Sunday. I am dreading the big 30 as well. Especially since I am huge preggo and not feeling my best. Glad to hear yours was a success.