Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Kent...goodbye Grandma B.

Our sweet Grandma B. Passed away on June 22nd {Kent's Birthday}. It was sad for us but so happy for her - she is with Grandpa now! She was the BEST grandma in the world and I have been flooded with so many amazing memories {dipping chocolates, fishing trips, card games, cookies, her hugs and kisses, homemade gifts, etc}. She sacrificed so much for her family and made us all feel loved and cared for! She is such a great example to me of how I want to live my life and the type of woman I want to be....we will miss you so much and we love you! Some of Grandma B's 52 (and counting) great grandkids!


Kent turned THREE....holy crap - my baby is 3! Kent is such a sweet kid and makes us all laugh. He gives the BEST hugs and loves to snuggle. He loves to wrestle and play with his brother and our family would not be complete without him! For his birthday we just had a little celebration Gabe and Kent are having their big combined birthday party next week. Here he is with Gabe on the present Gabe gave him. Love you Kenter beans!

No comments: