Friday, November 27, 2009

The best Thanksgiving EVER!

So...This has been my favorite Thanksgiving EVER, hands down! The first pic is of our second annual Thanksgiving eve tradition - Since we have been married Adam has never had a Thanksgiving off so we have started to celebrate it the night before with Adam. I made an entire Thanksgiving meal (not even close to as good as my parents but it is only my second attempt:) and we invited over our neighbors...we had a great time and Adam got a real homecooked Thanksgiving (he got jail food on thanksgiving - poor guy!)
For Thanksgiving the boys and I went to my parents house and had a delicious meal with all my siblings and their families, my grandparents, my parents, and my uncle Mike and aunt Penny. We had such a great time eating and playing some fun games my mom planned. Here are the boys with Grandma and Grandpa and their cousins Katie and Erica (whose family surprised everyone and drove up from Colorado just in time) - This is the first year all the Bartholomew kids have had Thanksgiving together for like 8 years! What a great GREAT surprise.


Kent eating candy:)

This is Gabe with his Best friend and cousin Nina - they just happened to have matching jammies (we didn't plan it) and they were super excited! Me and my sis camie spent the night at my mom and dad's with our kids and got up at 3:15 in the morning to hit the sales with our mom (My mom is the ultimate deal finder!)- SOOOO fun, I am now done Christmas shopping except a few odds and ends!



Me, my sisters, Erica, and mom dipping chocolates - we used to do this every year growing up and it was so fun to do together again!




3 comments:

Sharla said...

I remember being jealous of your chocolate-dipping tradition when we were kids. It looks like fun! And yes, your mom is the best at finding deals.

Claire said...

So fun to see all your family together again. It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving- especially since you had 2 dinners. It is great to see your updates- but makes me miss you too.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

mmmmm thanksgiving dinner mmmmmm
shopping awesome
missing you
freeking cute boys!!
Can't wait to see you soon
xoxo