Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Utah....here we come! (HELp please)

Adam just got offered a great job in Utah working for the state in the Observation and Assessment center for Juvenile's as a counselor in Salt Lake City. We are super excited and proud of Adam! Only problem is we have not found a place to live and Adam is starting on the 8th of September - so all you Utah bloggers I am asking a HUGE favor....if you know of any 2 bedroom apartments at a reasonable price in the salt lake area (Provo to Ogden) let me know. I haven't had much luck on-line. Thanks and we can't wait to be a bit closer to some of our family and are sad to be leaving Adam's family but are so optimistic about this new adventure for our little family!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Oh YAY!!! I'm so glad your headed this way! I will certainly let you know if I hear of any apartments. I'll check around our ward too..there's lots of people that rent out their basements here. See you soon!!!!

Camie Walworth said...

Good luck with the move...I am so excited for you!! Way to go Adam!!

Lindsay Bartholomew said...

YEAH! We are so excited to have you close! I will look through the Bountiful Paper that came out today!

Lindsay Bartholomew said...

BOUNTIFUL'S BEST APARTMENT 2BD, W/D, Utilities,Garage,Fireplace No Smoke/Drink/Pets $600 -- 631-0172 or 891-5106

Unknown said...

Hey Ang, we lived here -http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Utah/West-Jordan/Woodgate-Apartments-At-Jordan-Landing/PropertyOverview.aspx?listingid=21206 - when we were first married and loved it! W/D included, more space than your typical apartment, and we even negotiated a little on the price. It is off of Bangeter Hwy and 7000 S. There are also several homes for rent in my neighborhood that I bet would rent for less than this. Let me know if you want more info. Good luck!

Chelsey said...

Congratulations! Good luck!

Lydia said...

Hi Angela!! I'm so happy for you! the boys are so big!! Hey, I need your email address so we can stay in better contact!