Saturday, August 16, 2008

Smiles (kinda) and Cows:)

I can't believe how much little Kent has changed in the short 7.5 weeks he has been here...but I swear he gets cuter every day!
Okay....our camera has about a 15 second delay so just imagine that 15 seconds before this photo was taken Kent was smiling a big cheesy grin!
Gabe feeding the cows at the Madison County Fair
Gabe and mommy with the prize chickens - Gabe had such a good time, he was literally running to each new animal and petting them all until the goat started ramming the fence:)
I love Idaho - they give you free potatoes at the county fair with all the fixin's - we had so much fun - Kent also thoroughly enjoyed the fair (ie: sleeping in his stroller).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what fun! That's cool they give ya free taters! And I would freak out too if a goat was trying to ram me through a fence!

I can see Kent's smile now...what a cutie!

Lindsay Bartholomew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay Bartholomew said...

I can't believe how much Kent has changed since we saw him! We miss you guys and hope we get to visit soon!

The Wilson Family said...

I promise I don't delete comments - I am not sure what happened:)