Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A perfect Sunday!

Our church doesn't start until 1:30 which gives us a lot of time to kill in the morning. We decided since the weather was nice to go and play by the Snake River. Adam and Gabe throwing rocks into the Snake River at 'Beaver-Dick' park (I know, a terrible name for a park but it is beautiful!)


OOPS! Gabe got a little carried away and threw himself along with a really big stick into the river, luckily he was a trooper and thought it was pretty cool to go shirtless and have soaking wet pants!
A perfect end to a perfect Sunday! We ended the day with a picnic at the park that is literaly like 10 yards from where we live (how lucky are we?).

4 comments:

CunninghamBAMS said...

baby astrology? hmm..does that mean your wife is expecting? My wife is expecting and i'd like to check it out.

Camie Walworth said...

So fun!! I am so happy you are happy!!

Erin said...

What a beautiful park! You are so lucky to live so close to such beauty! I'm glad spring likes to peek out once in a while!! Maybe the snow will be gone for good...oh, I hope I didn't jinx it!

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Boys like to be shirtless muddy and wet...thats odd....;)