Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring....where are you????

I just thought I would let anyone who reads this blog know that it is snowing (again) in Rexburg! Yesterday it was 68 degrees and Gabe and I went to the park without coats on:) And today it is snowing - argh! It is supposed to continue to snow/be below freezing until Friday and then it will be 60 degrees. I was so excited to plant our garden/flowers but I am wondering when I will be able to do that. Sorry to vent - I am a happy person...I just need a little sunshine I think (but then I will probably complain about being too hot:)

4 comments:

Camie Walworth said...

It was 90 here today!!! What I wouldn't give for a little white stuff!! The grass is always greener...right?

Erin said...

I'm with you Ang...where is the sun? I just can't seem to find any! It's snowing here too. And yesterday it was 80. Spring...go figure.

I guess it keeps us on our toes? Coat today? Shorts and sandals?

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Angela seriously where else can u wear a sweater and shirts at the same time.....We r ubber lucky!! ;)

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

ummmm I ment shorts...haha