Sunday, December 27, 2009

Couldn't resist!

I know I just posted but I just couldn't resist. This first picture is of Gabe with his ALL TIME FAVORITE TOY EVER!!!! of all the things he got for Christmas (including a kid friendly digital camera, huge tonka front loader, etc, etc) this is what Gabe cannot live without a silly Ikea hammering toy...he will not leave the house without it and plays with it for hours - literally:) Best part is it cost $5!
This is our handsome little man who is now in nursery (merry Christmas to me:) in his ADORABLE outfit he got from his cousin Erica...what a cutie!

3 comments:

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

um yah ur boys totally know how to work those eyes!!!!!!
FreeKIn FliRts
haha

Bettridge Family said...

Your boys are so cute! It looks like you had a fun Christmas. We really need to get together!! That is awesome you went shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Me and Lori went too at 2:30. It was crazy but fun! Send me your e-mail address and I can add you to my blog. My e-mail is lisa_bettridge@yahoo.com
I love looking at your blog. Is't so fun to see everyone growing up. I was looking through some of my college pictures last night and it feels just like yesterday we were roommates. Have a Happy New Year!

Lydia said...

oh, very very cute suit! and don't ya know it, kids will like the least expensive item! one year, we got eliza a little stroller and playpen for her dollies. she played in the box.