Monday, May 18, 2009

update

Here is Kent and I hiking the 'indian trail' up Ogden Canyon...it was beautiful but I seriously thought I was going to die - I am SUPER out of shape:) We had so much fun though!
Adam and Gabe sitting on bridge crossing the river (not sure which one). While we were hiking we saw a beautiful monarch butterfly and I said "Gabe, isn't that butterfly pretty" and he said "no, butterflies make me sick"... He is such a crack up - he is taking like crazy too:)

We got Adam's entire fam-damily together while we were up in Idaho (minus his oldest sister's family who lives in twin falls) together for dinner at Bajio's...we had such a great time!


The boys and I are planting a garden this year - Adam usually does it but since he is super busy with work I thought I would give it a try...I will keep you posted on it's progress. So far our peas, lettuce, and carrots have sprouted -- SCORE! Also, I have discovered Kent LOVES to eat dirt more than almost anything else and Gabe is the official waterer:)




This is Gabe being Gabe - he is 100% boy and only holds still while sound asleep. He is such a sweetheart but keeps us all very busy!



3 comments:

Camie Walworth said...

So cute...ang you look so good in that hiking pic...I am jealous of your will power :)!! Can't wait to see you!!

Erin said...

Looks like a super fun hike! Too bad butterflies make Gabe sick, I think they're so pretty! :) Best of luck on your garden. I'm sure it will turn out a lot better than mine. oh wait, I don't have one. So yes, it will definitely turn out better than mine!!!

P.S. Let me know when you are down this way...I owe you some pics!

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

yah u updated, in the few minutes of free time you get. thank you!!
LOve you Guys So Much!
It suCkS that u moved!!
Dont worry dirt has nutrients and iron and dookey he will be ok lol
gorgeous fam!!